Friday, April 29, 2016

deadlines...

So the date that we have been working towards since January of 2015 was April 30, 2016 for submission of the final manuscript.  That is tomorrow.  Yesterday we had to ask for an extension as we have two chapters that have not been quite finalized as of yet.  But we are close, so close.

Currently the project is approximately 540 pages of double spaced content using a 12-point font and a whooping 125,000 words.  The project will have 22 chapters from 44 contributing authors, with one group of three authors submitting two chapters.

I know that the work is not yet done, but I do have a feeling of relief, like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.  It is amazing how much of a burden the mental strain is on your body.  I really haven't stopped thinking about the project since I received the first email inquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment