Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Reviewers, Part III

After weeks of searching for academic librarians across the globe who might happen to also be interested in online teaching, we received our first three reviews from the publisher.  I neglected to respond to the reviews as I believed we would need to wait until more reviews came in.  Not so, we are to comment on the initial three reviews which will then be taken to the editorial board for review along with our case file.

Next step, meet with my co-author to discuss the reviews and our response.

Honestly, this initial stage is taking a lot longer than I had anticipated.  Not that I mind, I don't think I have my mind wrapped around the idea of writing a book to begin with.  The longer it takes, the more time I will have to relax into the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment